Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Lil' Wanna-Be-Bump-Pics

Who's ready for some bump pics?
I AM!!! I'm so ready for my bump :) Alas, I think all I've got so far is b-l-o-a-t, not b-u-m-p.

I guess I'll take what I can get :)

5 Weeks - Just barely pregnant!
9 Weeks - A lil' thicker round the middle!

How I'm feeling:
Some days are just better than others. Today was a bad day in terms of food. Nothing sounded good. Thankfully I didn't have to think about it too hard... Grammie brought us some meals that just need reheating so dinner was easy!

Next appointment:
We have a week and a half to go... the waiting is torture! Not sure if we'll have an ultrasound or just listen for the heartbeat via Doppler. Either way, looking forward to confirmation that everything is still progressing as it should be!

What I'm loving:
Not a lot at this very moment! There's the obvious excitement that flows over me when I think about our little 'ohana. But other than that, I'm not loving pretending that everything's normal at work, I'm not loving the fatigue and lack of appetite, I'm not loving the wait between appointments, and I'm wishing I could just close my eyes and wake up in the second trimester.

1 comment:

  1. Baby bumps are the BEST and you're going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete