So well traveled this baby is already! We went to Jamaica this past week!
It was so nice to spend the week together, swimming, lounging, eating, and visiting with new friends from all over the country. We met a really great couple from Washington State that is also expecting their first baby next year, and we really hit it off! Hard to believe this was our last vacation as just a couple - even if in a few years we decide to venture out sans-kiddo, it won't be the same!
![]() |
| Mamas-to-be flanked by the daddies-to-be. We have so much in common and spent most of our days hanging out together! |
![]() |
| Can't say no to a 15 week bump pic on the beach! |
We were not super active, we just spent most of our time on the beach, either lounging in the shade or swimming/floating in the water. We took a catamaran trip one night, and a snorkeling excursion our last full day there. We made some bracelets and took a steel drum lesson and enjoyed a couple games of ping pong. I enjoyed fresh smoothies with pineapple, banana, papaya while Brian enjoyed pina coladas and rum-and-cokes :) We watched some beautiful sunsets, like this:
Baby Business
Had a great, symptom free week on vacation! Besides being kind of tired and having a few cramps/stretchy feelings, I'm doing great. It was harder than I expected to avoid yummy things like goat cheese, blue cheese, and a few other things I just wasn't quite sure about... and many things that I enjoyed, like fresh fruit, can be kinda dangerous if they weren't washed/prepared right. So it was a little stressful to be out of control when it came to food prep for a full week, but so far so good!
What I'm Loving
My little baby bump, that especially pops out in the evenings. Feeling so close to my honey - this trip was really good for a "couples time out" when work and school and the demands of every day and the anticipation of parenthood can be kind of overwhelming at times! I'd say the trip was "just what the doctor ordered"!





I'm so glad y'all had a nice trip! I love seeing the little man starting to poke out!
ReplyDelete