...and an updated bump picture!
Are you ready for this? Because this bump is getting big!
I've gained about 7 pounds so far!
Still feeling good. Anxious for our appointments coming up - on Thursday we have a checkup and I think we'll just listen to his heartbeat again. Then, on Monday, we get to see our little guy during a long ultrasound! I can't wait for that! Haven't seen him since 9.5 weeks - I know he has changed and grown so much. Some people say their babies were sucking their thumbs, or giving the gig'em sign... I can't wait to see what our little guy is doing in there.
I THINK I'm starting to feel some movement. It feels like a muscle twitch. I think I notice it the most in the evenings and when I wake up in the morning.
What I'm loving:
Thinking I feel movement. It makes me think he's growing big and strong in there!
Our Bradley class, which we just started last week. Feeling empowered for labor is much better than feeling afraid!
People are noticing the bump! I think I'm still at that stage where only people that know I'm pregnant say anything about it (I could just be chubby!) but it's exciting to be growing and showing - makes it real!
What I'm not loving:
Sleep is not going great. It could be worse, but it could definitely be a lot better. Between the pillows, my aching hips, and the dogs, I'm pretty miserable from about 2am-6am.
Two weekends ago I had to give a presentation (for work), and I don't know if it was a blood sugar issue or what, but about 40 minutes in, I started feeling really flushed and like I was going to pass out. I had to interrupt my presentation and take a break - it was embarrassing, though the group was great and very understanding. I have a lot of presentations coming up the next three months, I hope we don't have a repeat of that!
I'll hopefully update next week with pics of our little man!

No comments:
Post a Comment