How big is baby: He should weigh as much as a large jicama, and measure about 17 inches long!
Diet/Cravings/Aversions: This week I really wanted a tortilla dipped in Taco C queso! Not exactly on the GD diet, but it didn't mess me up, so I'm a happy girl :) I'm enjoying pickles a lot (not WITH ice cream, although I do like ice cream, too!). Still don't like BBQ sauce - so funny! But I love BBQ/grilled meats.
Symptoms: He is moving around so much, and with force! And TMI warning... hemorrhoids and nose bleeds!
Sleep: I sleep well on the couch, not so well in the bed. I'm pretty tired most of the time, now. Asleep by 9pm, and I usually get up about midnight, 3am, and 5am to pee :)
Movement: Lots and lots of movement! I know I'm going to miss this one day...
Labor signs: Nope, thank goodness! We should keep him in for a few more weeks yet!
The belly: It seems I'm growing AROUND more than I'm growing OUT right now. But every time I look in the mirror I utter something along the lines of "I am sooooooo pregnant!" Everywhere I go people ask me how far along or when baby is due, so I'm obviously pregnant to strangers, too.
Belly button- in or out: Still mostly flat with a little poking out.
Best moment this week: We had our 32 week appointment yesterday and he made us all laugh with his wiggly antics!
What I miss: Camping! We've had some beautiful weather this winter and I miss spending the weekend outdoors with my honey. I know it's going to be a while before we're ready to take Sammy camping, but I'm already looking forward to it when we do!
What I am looking forward to: I randomly got excited about dressing our baby boy in cute clothes this week. Silly, but exciting anyway :)
Milestones: Baby should be gaining about half a pound a week now, and should have some hair on his head (or at least some peach fuzz).
What I'm loving: Watching the days and weeks tick by! It feels like we're finally starting to get close to meeting this little dude.
Worries: I am constantly checking my ankles, etc. for signs of swelling. I have no reason to suspect pre-eclampsia, but I guess that's just the new "worry" of this stage of pregnancy!

Look at you!! Rockin' that bump and looking great!
ReplyDelete