Thursday, June 23, 2016

2 Month Update



Officially 2 Months Old!
 Okay, I'm not doing so great keeping up with the blog. I'm not sure where time goes these days! Our little guy is already 2 months old - wow! He has grown and changed so much, and is really capturing our hearts with his smiles. We're anxiously awaiting our first belly laugh.
Lookin' cool in my tropical shirt!

Highs this month were definitely getting genuine smiles during playtime. The low would have to be our 3 night stay in the hospital! Poor Sammy caught a virus and they don't mess around with fevers in babies under 2 months. The good news is that it was "justavirus" and he didn't have anything serious that required a longer stay. His fever was going away by the time we were discharged, and a follow up with the pediatrician two days later revealed a clean bill of health!

Stats: 2 months old, 14 lbs 6 oz, 24 inches long.

Story time with Dad!
See? I told you I was getting the hang of this bath concept!

I mean really... sure kid, you can have WHATEVER you want! Soooo cute!
 We had a Father's Day photo shoot - D-A-D for papa and I-LOVE-U for the grandpa's!





1 comment:

  1. Great update and even better pictures! Love the bath time smile!

    ReplyDelete