Saturday, May 12, 2018

5 Weeks - Little Signs

Written 3/25
5 Weeks

This is really just an update on pregnancy signs. I don't have any big news to share... which is good and bad. On one hand, it's awesome not to be feeling sick! On the other hand, some clear signs that I'm pregnant and my hormones are surging because the little bub is growing properly would be nice. One thing that HAS been happening almost every single night is very vivid dreams! I feel like I haven't had memorable dreams in months, and all of a sudden, even since a few days before I found out I was pregnant, I've been having vivid, memorable dreams. They're often pretty crazy or ridiculous, but Brian and I have a good laugh as I retell my slumber adventure stories the next day.

I have eaten two things this week that were sweet, and really didn't taste good at all. That's my only aversion so far. Very mild "unsettled" tummy feelings here and there, not consistent. Still hungry, still eating fine. Noticing I'm experiencing more light-headed moments when I go from sitting/kneeling to standing.

This is the hard part... waiting for that first appointment, not really feeling much in the way of symptoms, questioning if this is really happening or not. Hoping it is.

Staying busy should be easy this week... work tomorrow night, hosting a Hike it Baby outing Tuesday, getting the house ready for a big Easter-themed play date on Friday... who has time to worry? Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment