Well, this last week has been much more challenging. Dealing with a lot of nausea and fatigue. I feel pretty worthless. Some days are better than others. Opening my fridge makes me want to hurl. It's just so hard to find something that sounds appetizing enough to even TRY to eat. But, the catch 22 is that eating is what typically helps alleviate the nausea!
I had a Chick-Fil-A sandwich today, and it was pretty good. So there's definitely a similarity between my "morning sickness" (in quotations, because it's really all-day-all-night sickness) during both pregnancies. Maybe we're looking at another boy?!
Funny story from this past week:
Mom and dad were stopping by after a quick trip to Galveston to say hi and see Sammy. At the last minute, and largely due to the fact that I was NOT having a good day nausea-wise, I asked Brian if he would be upset if I spilled the beans to them. He of course said he wouldn't be, so I rigged up my lightbox in the living room with a message to get their attention and then would share our big news! Well, they got here, the weather was gorgeous, Sammy was playing in the back yard, and I couldn't entice them to go inside - at all! LOL! So the lightbox sat, undiscovered in the living room, and since it was such a last minute decision to tell them that morning, I had no backup plan. I didn't want to just blurt it out because we had sweet announcements the first time and I wanted those memories this time, too. Long story short, they don't know yet! And now I'm trying to come up with creative ideas on how we will announce.
![]() |
| The sign that went unseen. I'm still laughing at my failed attempt to share the news! |

No comments:
Post a Comment