Today marks 17 weeks pregnant with this little bean - lots of fun things to report.
First, it's Father's Day, and what a sweet one it is, knowing the joy and excitement in store for us!
Second, I'm pretty sure I'm feeling some baby flutters here and there! That's just awesome. I laid down this afternoon and just held my hands to my belly, basking in the amazingness of getting to know this sweet little soul before he or she makes her big entrance. It is such a privilege to get to experience this again.
Third, I asked Sammy the other day if he know why my belly was getting bigger, did he know what it means? And he said "be-be" - so MAYBE he is starting to pick up on what we're saying!!!
Fourth, I'm getting pretty obsessed with wondering if we're going to welcome a little brother or a little sister, and I'm thrilled that finding out is only 2 weeks away!
And of course... plenty of cute Sammy pics are next. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to stay home and experience all of these things with my little guy. I'm starting to feel glimmers of guilt for how his little life is going to change when his sibling arrives this winter. Oh boy we are in for a wild ride! But I'm confident that after a little adjustment period, we will find out groove!
 |
| Silly playtime at home. |
 |
| Father's Day! |
 |
| Watching the trucks rumble by outside the library. |
 |
| Trucks are ALWAYS exciting! |
 |
| Little man loves his "pock" - putting his hands in his pockets. |
 |
| Getting outside as much as we can, despite the heat. |
 |
| Gotta stay hydrated! |
 |
| A little sidewalk chalk art (we got in big trouble for dumping out all the chalk and refusing to help pick it up - this was a no nap day, and it was a tough one!). |
 |
| Popsicle face! |
No comments:
Post a Comment