In the grand scheme of things, 16 weeks still isn't that far along, but when you think 20 weeks is half way there, well, it starts sounding a bit more exciting!
I'd say my biggest "side effect" right now is tiredness and sleeping. LOL I fall asleep so easily (aka, every time I lay down with Sam at nap time) and it's hard to drag my booty out of bed when he wakes up at 6am. My bump is growing (I need to take a pic! But I don't want to... hahaha) little by little, and I'd say my least favorite thing so far is having a toddler leaning/bouncing/etc on it!
I had an appointment on 6/1 and heard that sweet little heartbeat! It was 140bpm which is right in the middle of the old wives tale about gender (heartbeat above 140 is a girl, and below 140 is a boy) so good luck guessing this one! Everything was right on track. It's funny how with baby #2 I don't have a list of questions, etc to go over at every appointment - it's such a different experience!
The summer heat is no joke! We went to a kite festival yesterday, and being out walking in the heat for two hours pretty much used up all my energy for the day.
Next appointment is our big ultrasound, and will probably be followed by a big gender reveal announcement!
No comments:
Post a Comment