Regardless, he is turning into quite the great big brother, and I'm so proud of him!
I know they will fight. I know they will bicker and drive me crazy. I know they will test me to my limits. But I hope above all, they will form a strong bond and always be there for each other, to celebrate the good times, and support one another when times get tough. Our family didn't feel incomplete before Nora... we were very happy as a family of 3! But we truly believed that it could only be made better, and stronger, by giving our child the gift of a sibling. And we were so excited for the chance to enjoy the transformation of baby to toddler one more time!
![]() |
| When we asked what he thought of his baby sister, he said "She pretty good". Ha, perfect! |






So sweet!
ReplyDelete