Monday, November 23, 2015

Photos of Our Little Man

We had our big long anatomy ultrasound exam today and got a CD of photos! This proud mama just might stare the pictures of this amazing little human for the rest of the day...

Presenting our baby boy, 18 weeks and 6 days new:




We got to see his heart chambers pumping, his spine, his brain, his tummy, his arm and leg bones... it was awesome! Our ultrasound tech was kind of quiet, so it wasn't as exciting as I thought it might be, but it was very sweet.

How I'm feeling:
Completely in awe. We both just can't wait to hold him in our arms.

What I'm loving:
Reassurance that he's healthy and strong! Seeing/touching my baby bump. Eating EVERYTHING! (Thanksgiving here I come!)

What I'm looking forward to:
Well, I just ate a burrito, so I should have a good bump the rest of the day... :) I'm looking forward to a short work week and continuing to make progress on organizing the house and starting to prepare the nursery. If the weather is good enough to open windows, I have plans to start painting his room on Friday! I also started sanding down the drawers of his dresser yesterday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment