Well, I just had to make an update to the blog today, because..
Daddy got to feel baby's kick this morning! I've been trying and trying to get him to be able to feel the little movements I've been feeling, and this morning it finally happened. So so so so sooooo very special!!!
Here's what we're looking like, just a couple days shy of 21 weeks!
All is going well! We had a great time celebrating Dad's birthday this weekend. Checked out the Tamale Festival (yum!) and had some friends over for games and more food (my kind of weekend! LOL).
What I'm Loving
Everything. Being pregnant at the holidays is special to me, it just feels so cozy! My growing bump that is really starting to pop!
What I'm Not Loving
The only thing I can complain about is sleep. Easy to fall asleep, and I get several hours in, but in the wee hours of the morning I start getting uncomfortable and am ready to get up and move around, but technically I'm still sleepy and if I wasn't so uncomfortable, I'd love to just sleep some more! But it's not bad.
What I'm Looking Forward To
The second half of pregnancy is here! I'm just trying to enjoy every moment and look forward to meeting our little guy in a few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment