Friday, January 1, 2016

Oops... Already 24 Weeks!

I know it's been a little while since my last post - just got caught up in the holiday hubub!

Here's our 24 week bumpdate!



Look at that belly! I love my bump, though it still surprises me how much I've grown and the fact that there's still 16 weeks to go grow!

We had a great Christmas, celebrating with family and friends far and wide. We took a cute pic of all the cousins on my side of the family together!!!


What I'm Loving
This active little guy's kicks are a constant reminder that my dreams are coming true! I literally cannot wait to meet him and get to know his personality.

What I'm Not Loving
Rib pain! Ugh! At night, I guess my dinner catches up to me and my ribs on my right side ache like crazy. I didn't expect this to start so soon, and it makes me a little nervous of what's to come.

Happy New Year! This is going to be an exciting one for our little family, for sure.

1 comment: