How big is baby: I gained a couple pounds this week so we suspect a growth spurt! But there's really no way to know how big baby is until he's born :) No new estimate from the midwife today.
Diet/Cravings/Aversions: I still have a good appetite!
Symptoms: Big belly that makes it hard to roll over at night, pressure down low, and Braxton Hicks contractions, especially as the day progresses.
Sleep: Up early this morning, a little anxious that it's my due date and he's not here, and not really showing signs of imminent arrival...
Movement: Still moving well, lots of kicking and squirming. Can't wait to see what all that looks like outside the womb soon :)
Labor signs: I wish! Had a little false labor on Saturday night, but it never progressed and we knew it wasn't the real thing!
The belly: No major changes.
Belly button- in or out: OUT
Best moment this week: I can't think of a single stand out moment. It's all been pretty exciting this week, knowing how close we're getting.
What I miss: He's usually pretty active when I'm trying to go to sleep at night, and it can be uncomfortable... I think I miss being comfortable in bed the most!
What I am looking forward to: Going into labor!
Milestones: Today is my due date! Looks like we're going to go long!
What I'm loving: The fact that I can still shave my own legs :) And whole wheat peanut butter crackers.
Worries: How I'm going to keep from going crazy leading up until delivery, and just overall, anxious to know that I've delivered a happy, healthy baby!

Happy due date! I was hoping for a post today and we are waiting for the news that he's here :)
ReplyDeleteCome on Sammy!! I was hoping for a bump picture to mark the big day! You look great!
ReplyDelete