Saturday, May 12, 2018

11 Weeks, 6 Days

I'm too much of a rule follower to call this post "12 Weeks" :)

It's the day before Mother's Day, and I'm excited to be mama to one on the outside, and one on the inside.

Sammy had a lovely 2nd birthday surrounded by family and friends. Brian and I had a nice trip to Orlando, and Sammy had a great time with his Grammie and Grandaddy while we were gone! This last week has been much better in the nausea department, so I'm looking forward to ringing in the second trimester with more appetite and more energy. Sam started some swim lessons, which are tough (he cries a lot) but he is doing so well! Already floating like a champ, and being a really good listener for his teacher, Mrs. G. At his two year checkup, he weighed 28 pounds, and got a strawberry milkshake for being so good! I'll end with some photos to liven up this blog a little. Eventually I'll do a bump shot, but there is literally nothing to see except a less-toned tummy from baby #1 ;)

Birthday boy with his first bike!

Our two year old - so special!

Adults-only for a few days - it was WONDERFUL!

A private ride on the Orlando Eye ferris wheel.

A little riddle from our visit to Epcot, that we used to spill the beans about our growing family to friends back home.

Fireworks!

Little man insisted on a helmet before he would learn to ride his bike. 

Sammy, far right, at his swim lesson.

So proud of him for doing as he is asked and listening so well. He likes to give high fives and clap for everyone and enthusiastically agrees he is doing a good job. hahahaaaaaa

A special treat after his 2 year checkup and one shot. This was our first doctor's appointment he didn't scream and cry the whole way through! SUCCESS! (He even blew kisses at his doctor when it was time to go.)


No comments:

Post a Comment