Tuesday, September 4, 2018

28 Weeks Brings Good News!

We are 28 weeks along, and full of good news. Baby Nora checked out perfectly at our second ultrasound with the specialist, so we do not have to worry about anything related to that one-time heart rate deceleration. Also, I passed my Gestational Diabetes test! My numbers were great, and my A1C was really good, too. Awesome news. No blood sugar monitoring - what a relief! My iron was on the low end of normal, so I am trying to increase that naturally with iron rich foods, but that's it!

So, from here on out, I am just going to focus on staying active, doing my birth exercises, drinking lots and lots of water, and getting ready for our world to be rocked by our little miss in three short months! We are moving to more frequent checkups now, as we enter the third trimester home stretch. I can't wait for cooler weather and less mosquitoes. And I know I need to take another bump pic, but it's much harder to do this time around when I'm not getting ready for work each day! Suffice to say, the belly is growing rapidly :)

3D pic of our girl's little face! She always has a hand or foot up by her face that obstructs our view, but this one isn't too bad. Even Sammy pointed to it on the fridge tonight and said "Baby Sister?"

We have had lots of rain lately - this is from this morning's puddle stomp adventure with our Hike it Baby friends.



Happy boy at Lake Conroe.

He loved swimming with Daddy!

And riding "his" boats ;) 
TV watching is serious business, and you can never be too safe.


On to the real reason for a helmet :)

We love twisty slides!



No comments:

Post a Comment