![]() |
Flower picking at Froberg's Farm in Alvin, TX.![]() |
![]() |
| Sweet pictures by Annie at our Hike it Baby Build-Our-Own Pumpkin Patch. |
New bump pics!
Picking up on the blog format I used when pregnant with Sam to answer the same questions each update and see how things are changing...
34 Week Update
How big is baby: Just a little over 4-5 lbs, and 17-18 inches, according to the internet.
Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Let's just say, I am in a cooking rut, and we're eating out a lot. Queso always sounds good.
Symptoms: Ouch. Ow. What's that? Ugh.... Too many symptoms to list. I have heartburn, which is new (didn't have that with Sam). My right rib cage hurts. I'm getting jabbed in the bladder, a lot. Tail bone hurts, shoulders hurt, everything hurts, lol!
Sleep: Was doing really good... but last night was awful, so I hope that was an exception and not the new normal.
Movement: Lots of movement! She can really make my belly jump, which makes me laugh.
Labor signs: None yet, thank goodness - still too early!
The belly: Measuring right on track according to the midwife, but feeling huge.
Belly button- in or out: It's like I barely have one. It's flat/slightly poking out. LOL.
Best moment this week: My sweet baby shower hosted by my sister-in-law Katie and her mom. Katie and her bestie Kirsten made 45 of the most adorable felt "baby cactus" to go with my cactus and succulent theme shower. Blown away! We had a lot of fun and received so many thoughtful gifts for our little girl.
What I miss: Energy.
Milestones: The reality and weight of realizing I'm going to have not only a girl, but a daughter for life, is pretty awesome. Especially since I'm going to have the joy of experiencing both a son AND a daughter. So special.
What I am looking forward to: Settling in together as a family of four! Taking the holidays easy.
What I'm loving: Baths and soaking up my 2.5 year olds sweet moments. I'm not really "scared" or particularly "sad" about the thought of his only-child days coming to an end (that may change!) but I'm definitely aware that things are going to change and be challenging at times, especially as we adjust in the beginning.
Worries: Mostly just scared of having a giant baby again. And figuring out how to get Sam the naps he desperately needs when I'm also caring for an infant.
![]() |
| Brave boy did SO WELL getting his flu shot! Mommy had lots of treats in store for such good behavior, including Paw Patrol tattoos! |
![]() |
| This park was nothing special, but the rocket ship made it worth the trip across the street from the library :) |
![]() |
| Celebrating fall birthdays - duck races with his friends Luke and baby Owen. |
![]() |
| Flying a kite and wearing a light jacket because FALL IS COMING, FINALLY! |
![]() |
| Ran into our old friend Kai at the park one morning! |
![]() |
| My sweet baby shower! Thank you, Katie, you, your mom, and Kirsten outdid yourselves! |
![]() |
| Sweet Nora Ann... we are excited to meet you! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment