We are early full term at 37 weeks and looking forward to having a baby soon! Trying to prepare for it to happen any day now, but realizing it probably won't, and I probably still have 3 full weeks to go.
37 Week Update:
How big is baby: Probably about 7 lbs, and 19 inches long, according to the internet.
How big is baby: Probably about 7 lbs, and 19 inches long, according to the internet.
Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Halloween is both a blessing and a curse. I'm a choc-aholic, for sure! Trying to make good choices but eating my mom-of-a-toddler feelings all too often :)
Symptoms: Starting to feel some twinges and pains, large bulging baby movements.
Sleep: Usually pretty good - sometimes have a one-hour or so period of sleeplessness in the night but just about always able to get back to sleep and never want to get up as early as Sam does - ha!
Movement: I can tell she's starting to get cramped in there!
Labor signs: Just a couple twinges and pains the last couple of days. My 36 week appointment showed no real progress yet.
The belly: Measuring right on track according to the midwife, but feeling huge - STILL! :)
Belly button- in or out: It's all but gone.
Best moment this week: Putting together the crib and soaking up the realization that there will be a sweet little baby joining us soon.
What I miss: Tying my shoes without wearing myself out.
Milestones: We have reached "early full term" and are ready to welcome this baby anytime she's ready to make her entrance! Go bags are packed.
What I am looking forward to: Putting labor behind me ;)
What I'm loving: Wrapping things up around the house and at work so I can try to relax these last few weeks.
Worries: Anxiety about when I'm going to go into labor.
My super sweet mama-tribe threw Sam and I a great baby shower at the park!
![]() |
| Sammy at Zoo Boo! |
![]() |
| Brian and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary! |
![]() |
| Keeping this guy entertained and he returns the favor :) |
![]() |
| Our neighborhood biker gang! Sam is getting so good at riding his balance bike! |
![]() |
| Checking out the equipment at Touch A Truck. |
![]() |
| Halloween was a blast this year! Sammy loved his Chase costume from Paw Patrol. |
![]() |
| Pumpkin carving fun. |
![]() |
| Sammy choose our design, a cute kitty face! |
![]() |
| Chase in action! |
![]() |
| Sammy also picked Mommy and Daddy's costumes - Paw Patrol Marshall and another Chase! |
![]() |
| Marshall must've eaten too many pup treats... ;) |
![]() |
| Last minute trip to the beach while Daddy got his teeth cleaned. It was such a lovely evening in the wind, sand and waves! |
![]() |
| Definitely one of those "these are the last few days of being an only child" moments today. So sweet, so special. Trying not to get too emotional... |























Eeeek! So close! Cannot wait to meet Nora!
ReplyDelete